Red Coral (Lal Moonga) is the gemstone of Mars (Mangal) planet. Mars is the planet of action and athletes, a person's Mars will show how much initiative they have to make changes in their life. A strong Mars will show a lot of get up and go and an ability to outlast competitors.
Red Coral gemstones should be worn by soldiers, policemen, electricians, surgeons, players and the workers of ordinance factory. It is useful for enhancing self-confidence, administrative capability and the power of utilizing the rights in social & political spheres . It is beneficial in deals involving buying and selling of land and properties. Red Coral gemstones is said to prevent abortion, fever, piles, impotency, typhus, smallpox etc. Children can be saved from diseases like rickets and stomach ache, by wearing red coral mala or beads around their necks.
|General Characterstics of Red Coral (Lal Moonga)|
|Hindi Name||Lal Moonga|
|Rashi(Sign)||Aries (Mesh), Scorpio (Vrischik)|
|Ring Wearing Finger||Ring / Center|
Procedure Of Wearing Red Coral (Lal Moonga):
- Minimum weight of red coral should be 6 carets (1200 mg).
- Red Coral should be wear in ring finger of working hand.
- Red coral must touch your skin.
- Dip the ring into gangajal or cow milk at least 10 min before wearing.
- Wear ring on Tuesday during the ascending moon cycle(Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Recite "OM MANGALAY NAMAH" mantra while wearing the ring.
- Red coral should be cleaned regularly as dust is deposited at bottom resulting Red coral does not touch skin.
Red Coral (Lal Moonga) qualities:
- Should have deep red color.
- Must have a regular shape and even surface.
- Should be Round or oval shape
- Should be Free of dents, holes, or perforations.
- Must be Smooth.
Red Coral Originating Countries:
Red Corals are found in India, Italy, Australia, Sri Lanka, Japan, Malasia, South, Africa, Algeria and U.S.A.